SigmundStacks is a software which is used to find the tolerance stack/variation
analysis, that helps designers to evaluate, optimize and validate assembly build
quality, relative to assembly process variation and piece part tolerance at early
development phase before which design solidification and hard tooling procurement.
What SigmundStacks software prevents from all costly tweaking delays at ramp-up
as well as long-term variation problems.
- Types of analysis Worst Case, RSS (Root Sum Squares), Modified RSS, Monte Carlo
Simulations, and Process Centering RSS Analysis (account for factors like mean-shifts
due to tool wear).
- Predits the overall quality of an assembly based upon predetermined build objectives
or determines the component tolerances to meet a given assembly build objective.
- Feedback for all build quality issues in existing design is through Graphical identification
and summary feedback.
- What-if analysis Report to quickly evaluate multiple design concepts to reduce costly
and time-consuming extended prototyping.
- Eliminates need for an expert user.
- Ease to learn and use.
- SigmundStacks provided engineers to quickly try the process variation on the quality
of products manaufactured and the effects of component tolerances. SigmundStacks
even includes optimization utility,all tolerances in a given model are automatically
even includes optimization utility, all tolerances in a given model are automatically
optimised. These features ensure that an engineer's understanding of the combined
effects of component tolerances and assembly variation on a final assembly's build
- Reduce the user's need to perform advanced mathematics or programming, Ease to use
menu-driven modeling capabilities
- Eliminates overly costly and conservative designs.
- Quality is improved, Huge amount of scarpped which is been majot threat for the
companies is reduced, rework, retooling, recalls and warranty costs before they
are incurred and intends to push for high return on investment by using a single
SIGMUND ABA STAND-ALONE
Sigmund ABA provides engineers to build a large number of virtual assemblies for
evaluation with respect to predefined build objectives. It triggers the manufacturing
process variation following the ASME Y14.5M-1994 and 2009 GD&T standards as well
as assembly process variations, clamping sequence, part orientation, and gravity
effects. Sigmund ABA's key features three-dimensional, parametric, real-time geometry
representation and animation capabilities can accelerate an engineer's understanding
of the combined effects of component tolerances and assembly variation on final
- Utilities greatly reduce modeling time and effort, and it's succinct reporting module
provides relavant information in a single page, easy-to-interpret graphical format
that realtes to the Enterprise.
- Reduces the user's need to perform advanced mathematics or programming.
- Ease to use menu-driven modeling capabilities
- Optimizes design and assembly process, adds precision where needed, and eliminates
overly costly designs.
- Improves the Quality and Reduce huge scrap which was eating your profits, rework,
retooling, recalls and warranty costs before they are incurred - High Return On
Investment from use on just one program.
- Sigmund Assembly developed to Build Analysis model follows step-by-step methodology
that includes Component Geometry Creation, GD&T or Tolerance Emulation & Optimization.
Sigmund ABA Kinematics is an assembly build analysis tool which ensures and allows
designers to try the 3-D variational effects of kinematic mechanisms and component
tolerances on the quality of products manufactured completely on the range of motion.
Sigmund ABA Kinematics as a easy to use interface to evaluate the capability of
their kinematic mechanisms and the component/assembly design, ensuring that assemblies
go together 100% of the time , while meeting all the assembly performance criteria.
- Piece part/assembly variation and kinematic motion in the same environment.
- Defines the relative motion between multiple parts/components by using different
kinematic joints, primitive, revolved, cylindrical, universal, planar, ball, and
- Many driver motion in a mechanism.
- Consuders variation analysis in both open and closed loop mechanisms
- Animation can be done on kinematic motion and trace the range of motion for a specific
feature at both nominal and deviated conditions.
- Work and try thousands of outputs throughout the range of motion in mechanisms.
- Complex assembly problems for kinematic mechanisms, evaluate design improvements,
identify important design characteristics, and determine optimal tolerances for
parts and assemblies with kinematic joints,Can be resloved using Sigmund ABA Kinematics
- multiple models created by considering variation and kinematic motion at the same
- Accurate assembly of closed-loop kinematics mechanisms is allowed
- Identify non-build conditions because of actual and accurate constraints applied
at specific joints.
- Try the effects of variation throughout the range of motion in mechanisms.
- Comparing them with the nominal range of motion relative to what you might see in
an ADAMS model.
- Automated reports showing multiple indices of information throughout the range of