E G S Computers India Private Limited, since 1993, has been in the forefront of delivering solutions to customers in the areas of Product Design and Development, Remaining Life Calculations, Validation using Finite Element Analysis, Software for Computer Aided Engineering, Customization of Engineering activities and Training in advanced engineering functions relating to design and development. Backed by years of product development experience, conventional wisdom and lateral thinking, the team of specialists at EGS India have been working with Large and Small Engineering Enterprises alike, in providing Engineering Solutions for mission critical programs while challenging the frontiers of technologies.
Engineering Development Through Effective Partnership
- Imparting Leading Edge Technology, Training and Development
- Problem Solving and New Product Development Through Consulting Services
- Providing Software Solutions and Technical Support
EGS India provides the following functions in the Domains of Product Engineering:
- Array of Product Development activities ranging from concept design to engineering drawing release while focussing on Fit, Form and Function.
- Simulation and Validation using Finite Element techniques from Linear to Highly Non-Linear Domains.
- Software Solutions in the areas of Computer Aided Engineering
- Customization of engineering activities to enhance efficiencies, adopt Knowledge Based Engineering Concepts and Automation of Design functions.
- Training on Advanced Engineering functions to augment Design expertise and refine design procedures for accelerated product development.
EGS India has invested in latest engineering tools in the areas of CAD and FEA to augment the Design Capabilities and Complement Engineering Experience built over years of delivering successful customer-driven solutions.
ACADEMIX, technical training Division of EGS India has contributed to devolution of knowledge in the areas of Design, Validation, Drawing Development using GD&T concepts for numerous companies in India.