SigmundPro,for pro Engineer is the powerful tolerance analysis software, which allows designers and engineers to try, optimize and validate assembly build quality, relative to assembly process and piece part tolerance variation. Its fully integrated within Pro/Engineer and Certified Enterprise Gold Partner, this software can be used in early development phase before design solidification and hard tooling procurement.Major preventions of SigmundPro,costly tweaking delays at ramp-up as well as long-term variation problems. SigmundPro is tightly integrated with Creo and Pro|Engineer.
Pro-Engineer | Creo Integration:
- Designed for the non-specialist,Ease to use and learn
- Automated Worst case Interference Analysis.
- Intelligent Nominal and tolerance based Interference Visualization at worst case, Min, Max conditions.
- Associative to Pro-E Tolerances and Geometry, considers both Linear Tolerances,GD&T,.
- Works with Drawing modes and Part, Assembly of Pro-E and Creo.
- Automatic Statistical, Sensitivity, Tolerance Impact, What-if and SPC report generation.
- Worst case, RSS, MRSS, PCRSS, and Monte carlo Simualtions are the five analysis types included
- Identify Cost saving Opportunities with Cost Savings Report.
- Extensive automated report generation capabilities.
- Design for Six Sigma-Roll-Down & Roll Up Methodologies for performing tolerance analysis.
- Unique tolerance optimization and cost minimization capabilities.
SIGMUND ABA for PRO-E
Sigmund ABA for Pro|Engineer is an assembly build analysis tool for parts and assemblies defined in Pro|ENGINEER, which allows engineers to try and evaluvate the 3-D effects of component tolerances on the quality of products manufactured.Sigmund Pro Engineer is easy to learn and use, Pro-Engineer can use Sigmund interface to try the capability of their Pro|ENGINEER drawings, to makesure that assemblies go together 100 percent of the time, while meeting all the criteri of assembly performance. Sigmund ABA is integrated with Pro|ENGINEER | Creo.
Sigmund ABA for Pro-E is used to resolve complex assembly problems for rigid bodies, evaluate design improvements,determine optimal tolerances for parts ,assemblies and identify important design characteristics created in Pro-E. Working with Sigmund ABA for Pro-E from design concept through production will surely improve the quality, reduce costs, and cut development life cycle times.
Working Development of a Sigmund assembly build analysis model follows a step-by-step methodology that includes GD&T or Tolerance Emulation & Optimization,Component Geometry Creation.
Sigmund ABA Kinematics is the only assembly build analysis tool which provides designers to work and try the 3-D variational effects of kinematic mechanisms and component tolerances on the quality of products Manufactured throughout the range of motion andd allows engineers with an easy to use interface to try and evaluate the ability and capability of their kinematic mechanisms and the component/assembly design, to makesure that the assemblies go together 100% of the time, while meeting all the creteria of assembly performance.Now Sigmund ABA Kinematics is a standalone software which is very well integrated with SOLIDWORKS, SolidEdge, ProEngineer | Creo.
- Includes piece part/assembly variation and kinematic motion in the same environment.
- Defines the relative motion between multiple parts/components by using various kinematic joints includes primitive, revolved, cylindrical, universal, planar, ball, and bearing joints.
- Assigning different driver motion .
- Considers variation analysis in both open and closed loop of mechanism with zero to multiple degrees
- Animation of kinematic motion and trace the range of motion for a specific feature can be done at both nominal and deviated conditions.
- Thousands of outputs throughout the range of motion in mechanisms can be evaluvated.
- Complex assembly problems for kinematic mechanisms can be tested using Sigmund ABA kinematics, try and eveluvate design improvements, identify important design characteristics, and determine optimal tolerances for parts and assemblies with kinematic joints.
- Neglect creating multiple models by considering variation and kinematic motion at same time.
- Accuracy assembly of closed-loop kinematics mechanisms can be found.
- Identifies non-build conditions because of actual and accurate constraints applied at specific joints.
- Work and try the effects of variation throughout the range of motion in mechanisms.
- Comparision can be done with the nominal range of motion relative to what you might see in an Adams model.
- Generation of automated reports showing multiple indices of information throughout the range of motion
Comments are closed.