SOLIDWORKS Distribute Data Management
Project management is one of the high-responsibility tasks in modern organizations. SOLIDWORKS Manage provides organizations with strategic technology for creating and executing cross-enterprise business tasks and Processes.
SOLIDWORKS Manage helps project managers to plan, execute and control all aspects of the project.It also provides key tools for managing a project including task Completion Time, Balanced Staff Workload, Dashboards & Reports.
- Efficient Planning & Execution of New projects.
- Compare your Planned Schedule with the Current status of the project, to identify the Lead & Lag.
Automated processes and Workflows
- Tasks & Activities are automated through Workflows that reduces manual errors.
- With help of workflow automation, we can ensure that every step of a process is explicitly defined, monitored over time and optimized for maximum productivity.
- Gets a visual picture of projects using the Gantt Chart and Time-sheets for time tracking of resources.
- Also helps in monitoring the Project Costs and Timeline
Scheduling and Time Management
- Reference Files related to Tasks handled by Person are available within the task itself.
- Easily record working time on tasks.
- Shared team calendar & meeting schedule are exclusively available.
- DDM Ensures Right People in the right job at the right time
- Complete utilization of Resource with the help of Load Chart.
Communication and Collaboration
- Easily post comments and concerns; communicate with external stakeholders; History of all actions helps in Optimized Decision Making.
- Automatic Email and desktop notifications come handy, to know the current status and actions to be performed.
Documentation & Files
- Detailed reports on project progress
- Documents Creation with predefined templates
- 360-degree real-time insights with powerful reports and dashboards.