CFD Analysis Services From EGS India
Butterfly Valve CFD Analysis to Correlation
New Products involving Thermal Management functions, Fluid Flow and enhanced performaqnce requirements where CFD has initially found principal usage for higher level of integration of technology, EGS India has vast experince in Developing New Products and addressing industry in relate to Cost Reduction, meeting or exceeding satement of Requirement and performance improvement, Our Recent projects on CFD centric.
- Experimental correlation for Pressure Drop across Valve
- Cyclone Separator – functional efficiency estimation and pressure drop calculations
- Fluid Flow and Thermal Profiling of Reactor column
- Design of compact Oil Inter-cooler used in Transmission Oil circuit for heavy duty truck applications
- Finned Heat Exchangers – Design for compactness, higher efficiency and reduced cost
- Thermal Management of Electronic enclosures – with and without forced convection
- Development of Vacuum Cleaner Blower and Suction Unit in an integrated product for higher performance efficiency
- Design, Validation using CFD and Development of Centrifugal pumps for Industrial and Agricultural applications
- Thermal Management of Brake rotors in automotive applications
- Pipe Vibrations and Fluid Induced vibrations studies involving coupled fluid flow and structural analyses
FEM / FEA / CFD / Kinematics – Overview
EGS India provides full scale Finite Element Modelling and Analysis of Complex Engineering Systems. Simulation of practical real-Life situations, correlation between test and analysis data, service life prediction, design optimization, kinematic analysis and failure mode prediction are performed by our highly-qualified associates with multi-faceted experience.
Some of the projects done by us for client’s world-wide include:
Vertical Tube Heat Exchanger CFD Analysis
- Full Vehicle Simulation for Durability, Noise / Vibration / Harshness Analysis of Luxury CAR & Sports Utility Vehicle
- FEA of Luxury bus for on-the-road Condition
- Harmonic Vibration Simulation and Alleviation in Two-Wheeler
- Explosion-Proof Container Weight-Reduction
- Durability & Fatigue Life Prediction of Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Steering Gear Housing weight reduction Analyses
- Failure Analysis of Composite Torsion Bar
- Non-Linear Buckling of Structures
- FEA of Elastomers for Seals, Boot applications
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle Durability Analysis and Correlation to Test Data.
- Structural Analysis & Optimization of 110 Ton Gantry Crane
- Thermal Management of Disc Brake Rotor and Correlation to Test Data.
- Performance Simulation of Hydro-Pneumatic Suspension System
- Simulation to achieve component flatness during milling operations
- Weight Reduction and Launch Condition Simulation of Space Vehicles.
- Tyre Patch Contact and Inflation Profile Simulation of Radial Tyres.
- Improvement in Air Flow of Vacuum Cleaners using CFD
- Least Weight Analysis of Space-Frame Structures
- Life improvement for Dryers and Centrifuges
- Prevention of failures due to pipe vibrations
- NVH performance estimation of automotive Wheel-Tyre assemblies
Comments are closed.