Sigmund Works,a powerful tolerance analysis software from EGS India – Partners
of varatech in Chennai, Coimbatore, India
SigmundWorks, a powerful tolerance analysis software for SolidWorks, enables designers, engineers to evaluate, optimize and validate assembly build quality, relative to piece part tolerance and assembly process variation. Fully integrated within SolidWorks and the Only Certified Gold Partner solution, this value-added software can be used early in the development phase before design solidification and hard tooling procurement. SigmundWorks prevents costly tweaking delays at ramp-up as well as long-term variation problems. SigmundWorks is tightly integrated within SolidWorks.
Its Integration with SolidWorks:
- ease to learn and use – Designed sp[ecially for the non-specialist.
- Single Window Integration – geometry transfer is not required.
- Associates with SolidWorks Geometry & Tolerances, considers both GD&T, Linear Tolerances.
- Intelligent Nominal and Tolerance based Interference Visualization at worst case, Min, Max conditions.
- Perform its work with Part, Assembly and Drawing modes of SolidWorks.
- Five types of analysis including: Worst case, RSS, MRSS, PCRSS, and Monte Carlo Simulations.
- Design for Six Sigma Roll-Down & Roll Up Methodologies to perform tolerance analysis.
- Wide range of Statistical distributions and Extensive automatic report generation.
- Optimize designs with unique tolerance optimization and cost minimization capabilities.
- finds Cost Saving Opportunities with Cost Savings Report.
- Automatic Statistical, Sensitivity, Tolerance Impact, What-if and SPC report generation.
Sigmund ABA is assembly build analysis solution that is for parts and assemblies defined in SolidWorks, which allows engineers to try the 3-D effects of the components tolerance on the quality of product manufactured. Sigmund ABA for SolidWorks provides design engineers with an ease use of SolidWorks-Sigmund interface to try the capability of their designs, ensuring that assemblies go together 100% of the turn around time,meeting all the assembly performance criteria.Sigmund ABA is integrated with Solidworks.
SIGMUND ABA for SOLID EDGE
Sigmund ABA for Solid Edge is an analysis tool for assemblies, for parts and assemblies defined in Solid Edge, Engineers to try the 3-D effects of component tolerances on the quality of manufactured products with full fledge.Sigmund provides engineers a easy to use Solid Edge-Sigmund interface to try the potential capability of their Solid Edge designs drawings, to ensure that the assemblies go together 100 percent of the time, to meet all the assembly performance criteria. Sigmund ABA is fully integrated with Solid Edge.
Sigmund ABA for SolidWorks is used to resolve complex assembly problems for rigid bodies, tries design improvements, identify important design characteristics, and determine optimal tolerances for parts and assemblies created in SolidWorks. Using Sigmund ABA for SolidWorks from design concept through production will improve quality, reduce costs, and cut development life cycle times.
Development of a Sigmund assembly build analysis model follows an intuitive, step-by-step methodology that includes Component Geometry Creation, GD&T or Tolerance Emulation & Optimization
Sigmund ABA Kinematics is the World’s only assembly build analysis tool that allows engineers to try the 3-D variational effects of kinematic mechanisms and component tolerances on the quality of products manufactured throughout the range of motion. Sigmund ABA Kinematics provides engineers with an ease to use interface to evaluate the capability of their kinematic mechanisms and the component/assembly design, ensuring that assemblies go together 100% of the time, while meeting all the assembly performance criteria.Sigmund ABA Kinematics is available as standalone, as well as integrated with Solidworks, SolidEdge, ProEngineer | Creo.
Sigmund ABA Kinematics Features:
- Consider piece part/assembly variation and kinematic motion in the same environment.
- Allows defining relative motion between multiple parts/components by using different kinematic joints, such as – primitive, revolved, cylindrical, universal, planar, ball, and bearing joints.
- Allows assigning different driver motion in a mechanism.
- Allows considering variation analysis in both open and closed loop mechanisms with zero to multiple degrees of freedom.
- Can animate kinematic motion and trace the range of motion for a specific feature at both nominal and deviated conditions.
- Can evaluate thousands of outputs throughout the range of motion in mechanisms.
- Sigmund ABA Kinematics can be used to resolve complex assembly problems for kinematic mechanisms, evaluate design improvements, identify important design characteristics, and determine optimal tolerances for parts and assemblies with kinematic joints.
- Avoid creating multiple models by considering variation and kinematic motion at the same time.
- Allows accurate assembly of closed-loop kinematics mechanisms.
- Can identify non-build conditions because of actual and accurate constraints applied at specific joints.
- Can evaluate the effects of variation throughout the range of motion in mechanisms.
- Can compare them with the nominal range of motion relative to what you might see in an ADAMS model.
- Can generate automated reports showing multiple indices of information throughout the range of motion.