ACADEMIX is a technical training division of EGS India. Started in 1996, ACADEMIX has been training corporate clients and aspiring engineers in Product Design and Simulation. The CAD and CAE courses are taught by Design Professionals with application experience in varied fields of engineering design.”Transferring Technology” being the motto of ACADEMIX individuals and corporate are taught the fundamentals as a building block for any design concept. Participating candidates are exposed to state of the art technology in product design and simulation. The following courses are offered at ACADEMIX:
- SOLIDWORKS CAD Basic cum Advanced
- Introduction to SOLIDWORKS Simulation Basic – Static /Buckling /Assembly Contact FEA / Report Generation
- SOLIDWORKS Vibration Analysis – Frequency Analysis and Dynamic FEA
- SOLIDWORKS Non Linear Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS Drop Test Analysis
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics – Mold Flow Analysis
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation- Steady State
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation- Electronic Cooling
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation- Transient CFD Analysis
- SOLIDWORKS CAD Customisation – API Basic and Advanced
- Introduction to Abaqus CAE
- Abaqus Non Linear
- Abaqus – Elastomer Analysis
- Abaqus FE Fatigue
- Introduction to Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Assembly Tolerance Stack Analysis
Why ACADEMIX for CAD / CAE Training?
- Courses Taught by Design Professionals at Affordable Cost.
- No Compromise on Instruction Quality.
- Industrial Projects for Understanding practical application.
- Limited Students per Batch.
- No limitations or hidden costs.
- Career Placement Assistance.
- Practical Problem Solving using High-End Popular Software.
- Trusted name in product design & simulation.
Comments are closed.