Reports in Minutes not Hours from EGS India –
Reseller of SOLIDWORKS in Chennai, Coimbatore, Trichy -India
SOLIDWORKS Inspection Software is a First Article Inspection (FAI) and In-Process Inspection software that helps streamline creation of Quality Inspection documents with balloon callouts and specifications. By leveraging existing 2D (AutoCAD, DXF, DWG) legacy data in the form of SOLIDWORKS files, PDF and TIFF formats, it automates the creation of ballooned Inspection Drawings and Inspection Reports.
It is useful for Automotive companies and Product Engineering Teams to enable meeting the Advanced Product Quality Planing (APQP Standard Documentation). Inspection Software helps users meet ISO 2768, AS 9102 Compliance. CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) users will find the automated Inspection Process, saving time and effort for Part Quality Inspection and Acceptance.
SOLIDWORKS Inspection allows to enter measured inspection values directly either manually or automatically, using a digital measuring instrument (such as a USB caliper) or by importing coordinate measuring machine (CMM) results.
SOLIDWORKS Inspection Features & Benefits
- Use the stand-alone application or the SOLIDWORKS add-in to quickly balloon engineering drawings and create inspection reports
- Work with SOLIDWORKS drawing files. PDFs or TIFFs
- Automatically balloon Inspection Dimensions specified by the user
- When working with PDF and TIFF files, capture inspection data using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Compare drawing revision to quickly identify changes
- Instantly export finished ballooned drawings as a PDF
- Export inspection reports to Excel spreadsheets using standard templates
- Customize Excel templates using the Template Editor to follow company or industry standards
- Export inspection data directly to quality systems and databases using CSV or XML output formats
- Enter measured values for each characteristic directly into the project wither manually or by using a digital caliper
- Import Coordinate-Measuring Machine (CMM) results
- Highlight dimensions in Green, Red and Yellow to instantly see which dimensions are In Tolerance, Out of Tolerance or Marginally within Tolerance – based on the values entered
- Export color-coded ballooned drawings and inspection reports
Why EGS India for your SOLIDWORKS Inspection Requirements?
- Create Inspection documents faster – Up to 90% Time Saving
- Streamline the creation of inspection documentation
- Reduce manual errors and inconsistencies
- Improve product quality and reliability
- Reduces rework during changes in design and drawings
- Reduce Time-to-Market
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more Information on SOLIDWORKS Inspection
Comments are closed.